Video Pro for Magento® 2.x
The Video Pro extension will allow you to upload your own video files to your server and manage them as you need. After uploading the video, you can embed it anywhere in your content and also in the product gallery.
- Uploading your own custom video files
- Support for most formats (MPEG-4, WebM, Ogg, Flv, AVI, MOV, WMV)
- Easily add custom videos to your product gallery
- Improved video embedding from Youtube and Vimeo
|Compatibility||2.4, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1, 2.0|
Follow these steps to install the extension:
- Unpack the resulting archive to the root of your Magento site. As a result, you should have created such a folder [magento_root]/app/code/Extmag/Videopro
- Run the following commands in the root of your Magento site:
- php bin/magento c:f
- php bin/magento s:up
- Log out and log back into the Magento admin interface
- Congratulations. The extension has been successfully installed.
For all questions about the installation, please contact our technical support.
Added supporting the custom video for the Page Builder
Improved the PHP code
Fixed PHP warnings
Fixed bug with Magento version 2.4.3-p3 and earlier
Added the ability to upload video files through the media gallery and many more options for working with video in the admin panel