FedEx Comprehensive Shipping for Magento® 2.x
The FedEx Comprehensive Shipping Extension for Magento 2 helps you easily create and print FedEx Thermal and PDF labels, checkout the latest shipping rates based on product weight and size, in addition to creating pickups and tracking packages. You will be able to manage the full FedEx shipping cycle through your Magento admin panel. The module offers a wide range of settings, including the ability to customize the module for each individual country.
FedEx Comprehensive Shipping is a Magento 2 extension that allows you to manage the entire FedEx shipping cycle using the FedEx API.
The extension gives you a wide variety of settings. Get current shipping prices and create thermal (ZPL, EPL), and PDF FedEx shipping labels. Create pickups and track your packages without leaving the Magento admin panel.
The main benefits of the FedEx Comprehensive Shipping extension are:
Thermal and PDF Shipping Labels
The creation of shipping labels is possible both manually and automatically, and even on a schedule. The FedEx Comprehensive Shipping extension allows you to associate a shipping label with an order, shipment, or credit memo. All labels are stored on your server and you can access them at any time from the admin interface of your Magento site.
Before manually creating each shipping label, you can select the shipping method you want from those provided by FedEx and immediately see the shipping cost. In automatic mode, labels are created either according to the method that the buyer chose when ordering or at the minimum / maximum price of all FedEx methods.
Paperless Commercial Invoice
FedEx Comprehensive Shipping supports worldwide shipping. For delivery abroad, it is proposed to use paperless (or paper) registration of the customs invoice (International Invoice). To do this, the FedEx Comprehensive Shipping extension supports the following settings: Harmonized codes, Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials, Terms of Shipment, Reason for Export, Sold To Address, and others.
Shipping Rates & Shipping Methods
Get shipping rates on checkout just like on fedex.com. Shipping prices usually depend on the insurance, the declared price of the parcel, weight, dimensions, etc. All of these items are taken into account by our FedEx Comprehensive Shipping extension. The cost of the method can be both static and dynamic. Both prices and display method can be adjusted by setting limits. You can create as many methods as you like. Read more here.
Payment, COD, Insured
Customize the payer considering your business processes. The shipper or a third party can pay for the delivery, and both the recipient and the shipper can pay taxes and customs duties (Duty and Taxes). You can also regulate insurance (Insured) and use Invoice Line Total. It is possible to indicate, if necessary, a tax number (Tins number (Taxpayer Identification)). If the buyer wants to pay for the goods upon receipt, you can use the COD (Cash on Delivery) option.
Return Shipping Labels and RMA
Creating return shipping labels is as easy as creating regular shipping labels. A big plus will be the option to create return labels at the same time as a regular label.
The administrator has the ability to give the buyer the ability to create and print return labels himself.
Pickup and Tracking
Order a parcel delivery service directly from the admin panel of your online store. Everything is done easily and simply. You choose for which created labels you want to order a pickup and the extension will send a request to the delivery service. You can always see what has been shipped in each pickup. You can see a sample Pickup Slips document for multiple shipments here.
Once your packages have been shipped, you can track them using our FedEx Comprehensive Shipping extension. You can see all the points that the package has passed and where it is at the moment.
Printing is one of the most important steps when working with shipping labels. Use our app to print thermal and PDF labels to your local printers. You can get it here.
The capabilities of our module are truly limited due to flexible settings. At the same time, the settings are intuitive and many are set by default. You can configure the extension for a specific store or for a specific country. You can apply some settings to domestic shipments, and apply other settings to foreign shipments. Completely separate settings are also possible for regular and return labels. Perhaps for each continent, you would like to have individual settings. And this is also possible with our module.
Follow these steps to install the extension:
- Unpack the resulting archive to the root of your Magento site. As a result, you should have created such a folder [magento_root]/app/code/Extmag/FedexShipping
- Run the following commands in the root of your Magento site:
- composer require dvdoug/boxpacker:^3.6
- composer require faradey/tcpdi:^1.0
- composer require textalk/websocket:^1.4.0
- php bin/magento c:f
- php bin/magento s:up
- Log out and log back into the Magento admin interface
- Congratulations. The extension has been successfully installed.
To customize printing, download the label printing software from here.
To learn how to install and configure your label printing software, follow the link below.
For all questions about the installation, please contact our technical support.
Download in PDF Configuration of FedEx Comprehensive Shipping for Magento 2.x
- If you don’t have FedEx Account Credentials get it by https://www.fedex.com
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Shipper Accounts.
- Click on the “Add New Shipper Account” button.
- Input your credentials of FedEx to fields and click on the “Save” button.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Addresses.
- Click on the “Add New Address” button.
- Input your address to fields and click on the “Save” button.
Optionally, you can create packaging boxes.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Package Boxes.
- Click on the “Add New Box” button.
- Input your box parameters to fields and click on the “Save” button.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Configuration.
- First, click on the “General” tab on the left and fill the necessary fields.
- Moving from tab to tab, fill in the necessary fields.
Create one or more shipping methods as needed. These methods will show in the checkout.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Shipping Methods -> Shipping Methods.
- Click on the “Add New Shipping Method” button.
- Input shipping method data to fields and click on the “Save” button.
Congratulations. You have configured the module. Now you can start creating labels.
Added dependency from Core module
Fixed bug with system configuration
Fixed bug with access control list
Fixed access control list and admin menu
Added additional print button on order and shipment page in admin
Added PHP library textalk/websocket.
Added print by the network.
Added auto print.
Added FedEx Locator to the checkout page.