DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping for Magento® 2.x
The DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping Extension for Magento 2 helps you easily create and print DHL Express Thermal and PDF shipping labels, checkout the latest shipping prices based on product weight and size, in addition to creating pickups and tracking packages. You will be able to manage the entire DHL Express delivery cycle through your Magento admin panel. The module offers a wide range of settings, including the ability to customize the module individually for each country.
DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping is a Magento 2 extension that allows you to manage the entire DHL Express delivery cycle using the DHL Express courier API.
The extension gives you a wide variety of settings. Get up-to-date shipping prices and create thermal (ZPL, EPL) and PDF DHL Express shipping labels. Create pickups and track your parcels.
Here are the main benefits of the DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping extension:
Thermal and PDF Shipping Labels
The creation of shipping labels is possible both manually and automatically, and even on a schedule. The DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping extension allows you to associate a shipping label with an order, shipment, or credit memo. All labels are stored on your server and you can access them at any time from the admin interface of your Magento site.
Before creating each shipping label manually, you have the opportunity to select the required shipping method from those provided by DHL Express and immediately see the shipping cost. In automatic mode, labels are created either according to the method chosen by the buyer when ordering or at the minimum / maximum price of all DHL Express methods.
Paperless Commercial Invoice
DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping supports worldwide shipping. Therefore, for delivery abroad, it is proposed to use the paperless (or paper) registration of the customs invoice (International Invoice). To do this, the DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping extension supports the following settings: Harmonized and ScheduleB codes, Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials, Terms of Shipment, Reason for Export, Sold To Address, and others.
Shipping Rates & Shipping Methods
Get shipping prices on checkout just like on dhl.com. Shipping prices usually depend on the insurance, the declared price of the parcel, weight, dimensions, etc. All of these items are taken into account by our DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping extension. The cost of the method can be both static and dynamic. Both prices and display method can be adjusted by setting limits. You can create as many methods as you like. Read more here.
Payment, COD, Insured
Customize the payer considering your business processes. Shipping can be paid by the Shipper or Third Party, while Duty and Taxes can be paid by both the Recipient and the Shipper. You can also regulate insurance (Insured) and use Invoice Line Total. It is possible to indicate, if necessary, a tax number (Tins number (Taxpayer Identification)). If the buyer wants to pay for the goods upon receipt, you can use the COD (Cash on Delivery) option.
Return Shipping Labels and RMA
Creating return shipping labels is as easy as creating regular shipping labels. A big plus will be the option to create return labels at the same time as a regular label.
The administrator has the ability to give the buyer the ability to create and print return labels himself.
Pickup and Tracking
Order a parcel delivery service directly from the admin panel of your online store. Everything is done easily and simply. You choose for which created labels you want to order a pickup and the extension will send a request to the delivery service. You can always see what has been shipped in each pickup. You can see a sample Pickup Slips document for multiple shipments here.
Once your packages have been shipped, you can track them using our DHL Express Comprehensive Shipping extension. You can see all the points that the package has passed and where it is at the moment.
Printing is one of the most important steps when working with shipping labels. Use our app to print thermal and PDF labels on your local printers. You can get it here.
The possibilities of our extension are truly unlimited thanks to flexible settings. At the same time, the settings are intuitive and many are set by default. You can configure the extension for a specific store or for a specific country. You can apply some settings to domestic shipments, and apply other settings to foreign shipments. Completely separate settings are also possible for regular and return labels. Perhaps for each continent, you would like to have individual settings. And this is also possible with our extension.
Follow these steps to install the extension:
- Unpack the resulting archive to the root of your Magento site. As a result, you should have created such a folder [magento_root]/app/code/Extmag/DhlShipping
- Run the following commands in the root of your Magento site:
- composer require dvdoug/boxpacker:^3.6
- composer require faradey/tcpdi:^1.0
- composer require textalk/websocket:^1.4.0
- php bin/magento c:f
- php bin/magento s:up
- Log out and log back into the Magento admin interface
- Congratulations. The extension has been successfully installed.
To customize printing, download the label printing software from here.
To learn how to install and configure your label printing software, follow the link below.
For all questions about the installation, please contact our technical support.
DHL Express Account
- If you don’t have DHL Express Account Credentials get it by https://www.dhl.com
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Shipper Accounts.
- Click on the “Add New Shipper Account” button.
- Input your credentials of DHL Express to fields and click on the “Save” button.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Addresses.
- Click on the “Add New Address” button.
- Input your address to fields and click on the “Save” button.
Optionally, you can create packaging boxes.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Package Boxes.
- Click on the “Add New Box” button.
- Input your box parameters to fields and click on the “Save” button.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Settings -> Configuration.
- First, click on the “General” tab on the left and fill the necessary fields.
- Moving from tab to tab, fill in the necessary fields.
Create one or more shipping methods as needed. These methods will show in the checkout.
- Go to Admin Main Menu -> Extmag -> Shipping Methods -> Shipping Methods.
- Click on the “Add New Shipping Method” button.
- Input shipping method data to fields and click on the “Save” button.
Congratulations. You have configured the module. Now you can start creating labels.
Added dependency from Core module
Fixed bug with system configuration
Fixed bug with access control list
Fixed access control list and admin menu
Added additional print button on order and shipment page in admin
Added PHP library textalk/websocket.
Added print by the network.
Added auto print.
Fixed small bugs.